3.7V 450mAh 452248 Small Lipo Polymer Battery
3.7V 450mAh Small Lipo Polymer Battery, is a rechargeable battery of lithium-ion technology using a polymer electrolyte instead of a liquid electrolyte. RCBatterysupply manufacture lithium polymer battery from original material, from material to ready ship, each step have very strictly quality test. Not only battery cell, we also provide finished battery with BMS and connector, customer can use our battery for their products directly.
- Thinner design with aluminum-plastic composite.
- Good built-up capability and good consistency.
- Longer cycle life, less capacity loss.
- High volume utilization.
- Charge/discharge cycle characteristics are excellent.
|Product name||KC Certificate Rechargeable 452248 3.7V 450mAh Small Lipo Battery for Korea Market|
|Max continuous discharge||1C|
|Battery Size||4.5*22*48mm (no include PCM)|
|Battery Weight||About 9g|
|Cycles Life||Over 500 times 80%DOD|
|Application||Consumer electronics, LED light, wireless speaker, etc.|
- Portable Devices: GPS, PDA, E-book, PMP, PSP, laptop,walkie-talkies, portable Medical Device, etc.
- Illuminate Devices: Miner lamp, search light, etc.
- Video Devices: MP3/MP4/MP5, digital camera, portable DVD, portable television, electronic cigarettes,electricity sound box, etc.
- LiFepo4 battery pack: Energy storage,UPS,EV,E-bike, etc.
- Others: Electric Toys, RC models, model aircraft, backup power, mobile power supply, hand electric drill, etc.
Lithium batteries: CE, UL, RoHS Directive-compliant, IEC62133, UN38.3 and MSDS.
- Supply Ability: 200000 pcs per Month.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: Carton Box Packing.
- Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time :
|Quantity(Sets)||1 -10k||10k – 30k||30k – 50k||>50k|
|Est. Time(days)||12||25||30||To be negotiated|
- Don’t leave battery unattended during charging.
- Don’t put battery on wood surface or carpet or near flammable materials during charging.
- Don’t short-circuit and do not overcharge lithium ion polymer cells.
- Do not over-discharge , dent, crush, or burn the lithium polymer cells.
- Do not try to solder directly to lithium polymer batteries.